Sarto / Sarta (Master Sewer)
At Urth Apparel, there is a new challenge everyday as we work hard to create the most beautiful garments in the world, with world class quality and sustainability.
Urth Apparel is a global leader in design and manufacturing for the men’s, women’s, and children’s contemporary garments, all of which are served through our vertically integrated, and global manufacturing facilities. Each global location is specialized for the design and manufacturing our Yarn, Textiles, and Apparel.
If you have a “no task is too big or too small” attitude and you are a humble learner who
values a team-first attitude, customer service, innovation, and thrives in a fast-paced
- Mastery and experience with elevated sewing techniques in Womens’ Dresses, Men’s Suiting, or Haute Couture
- Excellent Sewing and Cutting Skills for Men’s and Women’s Apparel
- Ability to interpret flat patterns and, if needed, lay-out efficient markers.
- Experience with distinct types of industrial sewing machines.
- Perfectionist attitude toward sewing and garment construction.
- Ability to follow through on promises, execution of design, and production schedules.
- Provide recommendations to teams for better construction method that will enhance design/quality/costs.
- Experience sewing high-end, luxury garments.
- Possess a genuine “Team-First” attitude.
Our company offers amazing growth opportunities and job promotions to top performers after the first year.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a Cover Letter, Resume/CV, and portfolio AND submit an online application
URTH APPAREL CASE STUDY
Learn more about our products & services
Urth Apparel Academy
Join Our Newsletter
Schedule a Free Consultation
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how Economist can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.