Vertical Apparel Manufacturing for Brands that require the highest level of precision, consistency, quality, and intellectual property protection, across large quantities of units.
Why Enterprise Manufacturing?
An Investment that Helps Your Brand Scale.
Our Enterprise clients may produce a few more units per style (MOQ = 2,100 Units per style), yet this investment goes a long way because Urth Apparel will take care of every single step in the process, allowing our enterprise clients to focus on growth, sales, new product ideation, and their brand.
Enterprise Manufacturing has many benefits, such as:
- Custom Garment Development
- Custom Textile Development
- Custom Yarn Development & Yarn-Dye
- Dedicated Account Executive
- Global Sourcing
- Door-to-Door Logistics for Raw Material Procurement
- Automate Production, allowing you to focus on brand growth, design, and sales.
- And more…
Dedicated Account Executive
Our Enterprise Account Executives possess at least 5 years of experience in apparel manufacturing and understand that you need answers fast.
- 24/7 – 365 Service
- Unmatched Dedication to your Project
- Expert Knowledge & Guidance
- Advanced Technical Skills in Yarn, Textiles, and Garment
- Understanding of Product Development
Sustainable, Ethical, and Transparent Apparel Manufacturing
Send us Your Tech Packs or Samples
Vertical Garment Manufacturing
At Urth Apparel, we believe that all cutting, sewing, and finishing should take place under one roof.
- Specialized Production Line Design for Your Specific Garment
- Our Engineers will create a product line, designed to maximize the efficiency of your garment.
- Metallurgy to Guarantee Quality and Consistency
- Our specialist in Metallurgy will hand-craft accessories, guides, and other tools for the sewing machines to guarantee precision in the most detail sewing techniques, promoting consistency across orders of even 100,000’s of units!
- Experienced Sewers – Stable and Committed to Your Brand!
- The volume allows us to choose the best operators for your specific garment, who can then be assigned to your design up to year-round promoting best quality apparel manufacturing.
Vertical Textile Mill
Our Textile Mill, along with our network of trusted suppliers, can provide expert solutions and engineered innovations to meet the most creative and imaginative ideas of your design team:
- New Knit Structures and Fiber Blends
Create your own fabric today, using Pima Cotton, Modal, Tencel, Lyocell, and more. Experiment with our knit structures (i.e. Jersey, Interlock, Pique, French Terry, Fleece, and more) to create your perfect textile that separates your brand from the pack.
- Dye House for Garment Dyed, Fabric Dyed, or Yarn Dyed
New Colors can be developed in as little as 10 days. Whatever your preference in dying, we can provide the dying technique and experts to guarantee quality, color fastness, and consistency.
- New Techniques
- Moisture Wicking
- & Other Specialty Functions
Scale With Quality
Urth Apparel Academy
Choosing your apparel manufacturer can make or break your brand. Choose Good People.
Urth Apparel is a global team of passionate creatives who love making garment.
Join Our Newsletter
Schedule a Free Consultation
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how Economist can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.