Fashion Designer or
Apparel Manufacturer in Austin?
Urth Apparel Austin offers product development, design, sourcing, pattern making, and full-package manufacturing.
Our global team spans 4 Continents and we serve Fortune 500 brand, big-box retailers, streetwear Start-Up Brands, and small-batch, Haute Couture Designers with the same quality, commitment, and excellence.
We Love Fashion. You do too?
Tell Us About Your Brand:
Need a Technical Fashion Designer in Austin?
Need a reliable fashion designer, backed by premier, humble, and hard-working global apparel-manufacturer? Our creative product development team can propose a new collection for your boutiques and help you in sourcing the proper fabrics for your style.
If you have an idea you want to discuss, come to meet our fashion design team right here in New York who can assist with:
- Collection Ideation
- Creative Fashion Design
- Flat Sketches and Fashion Illustration
- Trend Forecasting
- Creative Product Development
- Target Market Analysis
- Start-Up Financial Planning
You can be a new designer thinking about how to start a fashion brand or an established brand that needs a trusted apparel manufacturing factory. Either way, shoot us a message so we can schedule an appointment. Now just grab a cab, we are waiting for you!!
Sourcing new Fabrics, Textiles, and Trims and Findings in Austin?
Love touching and feeling new fabrics? We do! In fact, our sourcing and design teams do this every day and visit the world’s leading trade shows just to find the latest innovations in fabric and textile. Let us help you choose the best fabrics for each garment.
- Textile Analysis
- Trims & Findings
- Custom Textile Development
- Custom Yarn Development
- TRU-Pima: The World’s most genuine Pima Cotton
- Fabric Dyeing & Washing
- Textile Innovation Laboratory to help you create a unique fabric for your unique brand!
Pattern Making in Austin?
What is a Pattern? What is a block? What are they for? Don’t worry about it. We got your back. We can guide you in pattern making, grading, and marker making. Oops, don’t forget how important is plotting your patterns correctly.
Your pattern is the heart and soul of your garment. Here at Urth Apparel, we use the latest software and our pattern makers are perfectionists – working for your collection until the fit is perfect.
Have our Pattern Makers support you into taking to life the perfect garment. You design, we pattern for you. How easy is that?
Sampling and Prototyping in New York?
So you’re one of those! You created your own tech packs and patterns. Now you just need the best cut and sew production line to help you sample and prototype your next design? No problem! We can help with:
- Expert Sewers – We ensure a minimum of 20 Years Experience!
- Safe and Precise Cutters – A Cutter’s Must!
- Specialized Production Lines
- Engineers specialized in standardizing your production line for precise and accurate quality, whether it’s one piece or 100,000 pieces per style
- A sewing team who will advise you on how to be ready for production.
In a blink of an eye, our cut and sew team can have you ready to present your collection in the next Pop-Up Store in South Congress Avenue.
Exciting, isn’t it?
Small Batch Manufacturing
At Urth Apparel, our founders believe that we should help all types of brands: small brands, start-ups, medium-sized brands, bridge collection, designers, haute couture designers, and big-box retailers. In other words, we say NO! to discrimination.
Our team can help you with:
- No MOQ’s – No Minimum Order Quantity
- Product Development and Fashion Design
- World-Class Sewing – whether you’re making one piece of 100,000
- Humility – Our Team knows how to help first-time design entrepreneurs and expert designers alike.
We are humble and hungry to work hard for your brand. It doesn’t matter your pedigree, we want to collaborate with amazing people who believe in us and who we can give our all too!
Established brands know how hard it is to take a new clothing idea and successfully take it to market. At Urth Apparel, our Enterprise Manufacturing team is specialized in Enterprise level brands and clients. Our Enterprise team understands what it means to represent an important brand, whose recognition is world-wide and critically acclaimed, thus relying on:
- Dedicated Account Executives to Serve Your Account 24/7
- On-Time Delivery & Global Logistics
- Uniform Quality on Unit 1 through Unit 100,000
- Vertically Integrated Apparel Manufacturing
- Transparency and Sustainability
- Intellectual Property Rights Protection
Choosing your apparel manufacturer can make or break your brand. Choose Good People.
Urth Apparel is a global team of passionate creatives who love making garment.
Soft Knit Fabrics for you Ready-To-Wear Collection
Our design team can help you source the coolest fabrics from our Telas Project Collection – a knit fabric innovation lab that is always releasing new fabrics for high end, sustainable brands.
Many of the hottest brands in Austin turn to our Textile Mill first, so come see why. But, Shhh…We respect client privacy, so that’s all we can say!
- T-Shirts & Tank Tops
- Sweatshirts & Hoodies
- Joggers & Leggings
- Pants & Shorts
- Swim Shorts and Bikinis
- Maxi Dresses
- And Much More……
Schedule a Free Meet & Greet with a Brand Consultant from Urth Apparel.
Capsule Collections and Runway Designers
Are you ready to present your new collection at the upcoming Austin Fashion Week?
Come to visit us at our Austin Showroom. Our Sourcing department will help you find unique raw materials and our Milan based fashion design team can support with contemporary, chic, and high-end menswear and womenswear. Our team can help you with basic collections as well as suiting, shirting, and women’s dresses, and haute couture.
- Italian Fashion Designers with 5+ Years of Experience minimum
- Strong Sourcing team who travels and visits all major trade shows for your brand
- Sewers with over 20+ Years of Experience
- Expertise in Ready to Wear and Streetwear garments for Designer and Bridge Collections alike
- Outsource your production needs to a team that cares and knows how to make your vision come to life.
Ready to meet your designer? Call us today to get started.
Check the softness of our TRU-Pima Cotton!
The USA and European Infantwear and Kidswear brands trust our team in Peru for their apparel manufacturing, where these garments are a signature of our clothing design and production facility in Peru.
Our Sourcing team can help you choose a TRU-Pima Cotton, Tencel, or Modal to create the world’s softest fabric for Austin’s most cuddly Babies, Kids, and Toddlers, providing you with:
- Softest TRU-Pima and Pima Cotton Fabrics from our very own Textile Mill and Yarn Spinning House
- All-Natural, Organic, and Sustainable Textiles for Infantwear and Kidswear
- Chemical-Free Baby Products: Phalate Free, Chromium Free, and More Sustainable Features
- Expert Sewers who know how to manage the small operations required in baby garments!
- A Design Team familiar with the restrictions and regulations regarding children’s Sleepwear and Infantwear in the USA and Europe.
Our Team can help you bring to life your brand’s next collection for Kidswear or Infantwear, right here in Austin.
Personalize them yourself!
What cuter is there than the simple Texas outfit: Denim+Tee?
If you are looking to private-label and customize Quality, TRU-Pima Cotton T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Leggings, and other Basics, Urth Blanks is the response to your answers!
We offer a full collection of Pima Cotton, everyday basics that you can use as a blank base for your brand: Have fun customizing your T-Shirt today with Screen Printing, Embroidery, Plastisols, Chenille, Laser, and much more!
Urth Blanks promises:
- No MOQ’s – No Minimum Order Quantity
- Top-quality TRU-Pima Cotton
- Daily Shipments & Short Lead Times
- On time Delivery & Rapid Turnarounds
- Secure Payment Options
- Ability to grow and scale! No Need to look for a new supplier when your brand grows and starts to require custom apparel design and manufacturing – we can take care of that too!
Telas Project Fabric Options: Unique textile options that provide you a fashion-forward, simple method to add screen print or embroidery.
This New York Designer partnered with Urth Apparel to Launch his curated dream brand.
Urth Apparel Academy
Join Our Newsletter
Schedule a Free Consultation
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how Economist can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.