Fashion Designer or
Apparel Manufacturer in NYC?
Urth Apparel New York offers product development, design, sourcing, pattern making, and full-package manufacturing.
Our global team spans 4 Continents and we serve Fortune 500 brand, big-box retailers, streetwear Start-Up Brands, and small-batch, Haute Couture Designers with the same quality, commitment, and excellence.
New York City Showroom
We Love Fashion. You do too?
Tell Us About Your Brand:
Need a Technical Fashion Designer in NYC?
Fashion Designer SEction: Need a reliable fashion designer? Our designers are backed by our premier, humble, and hard-working global apparel manufacturing team. Our creative product development team can propose new collection for your boutiques and help you in sourcing the proper fabrics for your style.
If you have an idea you want to discuss, come to meet our fashion design team right here in New York who can assist with:
- Collection Ideation
- Creative Fashion Design
- Flat Sketches and Fashion Illustration
- Trend Forecasting
- Creative Product Development
- Target Market Analysis
- Start-Up Financial Planning
You can be a new designer thinking how to start a fashion brand or an established brand who needs a trusted apparel manufacturing factory. Either way, shoot us a message so we can schedule an appointment. Now just grab a cab, we are waiting for you!!
Sourcing new Fabrics, Textiles, and Trims and Findings in New York?
Love touching and feeling new fabric? We do! In fact, our sourcing and design teams do this everyday and visit the world’s leading tradeshows just to find the latest innovations in fabric and textile. Let us help you choose the best fabrics for each garment.
- Textile Analysis
- Trims and Findings
- Custom Textile Development
- Custom Yarn Development
- Tru-Pima ® – The World’s most genuine Pima Cotton
- Fabric Dying & Washing
- Textile Innovation Laboratory to help you create a unique fabric for your unique brand!
Pattern Making in NYC?
What is a Pattern? What is a block? What are they for? Don’t worry about it. We got your back. We can guide you in pattern making, grading, and marker making. Oops, don’t forget how important is plotting your patterns correctly.
Your pattern is the heart and sole of your garment. Here at Urth Apparel we use the latest software and our pattern makers are perfectionists – working for your brand until the fit is perfect.
Have our Pattern Makers support you into taking to life the perfect garment. You design, we pattern for you. How easy is that?
Sampling and Prototyping in New York
So you’re one of those! You created your own tech packs and patterns. Now you just need the best cut and sew production line to help you sample and prototype your next design? No problem! We can help with:
- Expert Sewers – We require a minimum of 20 Years Experience!
- Safe and Precise Cutters – A Cutter’s Must!
- Specialized Production Sewing Lines
- Engineers specialized in standardizing your production line for precise and accurate quality, whether it’s one piece or 100,000 pieces per style.
- A sewing team who will advise you on how to be ready for production.
In a blink of an eye, our cut and sew team can have you ready to present your collection in the next NYC Fashion Week.
Exciting, isn’t it?
Small Batch Manufacturing
At Urth Apparel, our founders believe that we should help all types of brands: small brands, start-ups, medium sized brands, bridge collection, designers, haute couture designers, and big-box retailers. In other words, we say NO! to discrimination.
Our team can help you with:
- No MOQ’s – No Minimum Order Quantity
- Product Development and Fashion Design
- World-Class Sewing – whether you’re making one garment or a thousand garments.
- Humility – Our Team knows how to help first-time design entrepreneurs and expert designers alike.
We are humble and hungry to work hard for your brand.
Established brands know how hard it is to take an new clothing idea and successfully take it to market. At Urth Apparel, our Enterprise Manufacturing team is specialized in Enterprise level brands and clients. Our Enterprise team understands what it means to represent an important brand, whose recognition is world-wide and critically acclaimed, thus relying on:
- Dedicated Account Executives to Serve Your Account 24/7
- On-Time Delivery & Global Logistics
- Uniform Quality on Unit 1 through Unit 100,000
- Vertically Integrated Apparel Manufacturing
- Transparency and Sustainability
- Intellectual Property Rights Protection
Choosing your apparel manufacturer can make or break your brand. Choose Good People.
Urth Apparel is a global team of passionate creatives who love making garment.
Bridge Collection Brands and Runway Designers
We’ve seen Paris to Milan, but few cities light up the runway for fashion week like New York City.
Our New York Showroom can help you source luxury raw materials and our Milan based fashion design team can help with elegant, chic, and edgy menswear and womenswear, as well as suiting, shirting, and women’s dresses, runway, and haute couture.
- Italian Fashion Designers with 5+ Years of Experience minimum
- Strong Sourcing team who travel and visit all major trade shows for your brand
- Sewers with over 20+ Years of Experience
- Expertise in Haute Couture, Pret-a-Porter, and Ready to Wear garments for Designer and Bridge Collections alike.
- Outsource your production needs to a team who cares and knows how to make your vision come to life.
Ready to meet your designer? Call us today to get started.
Best Knit Fabrics for Urban Streetwear
Our design team can help you source the coolest fabrics from our Telas Project Collection – a knit fabric innovation lab that is always releasing new fabrics for fashion forward, sustainable brands.
Many of the hottest brands in New York turn to our Textile Mill first, so come see why. But, Shhh…We respect client privacy, so that’s all we can say!
- T-Shirts & Tank Tops
- Sweatshirts & Hoodies
- Maxi Dresses
- Joggers & Leggings
- Pants & Shorts
- And More……
Schedule a Free Meet & Greet with a Brand Consultant from Urth Apparel.
Meet the world’s softest Pima Cotton
USA and European infantwear and kidswear brands trust our team in Peru for their apparel manufacturing, where these garments are a signature of our clothing design and production facility in Peru.
Our Sourcing team can help you choose a TRU-Pima(R) Cotton, Tencel, or Modal to create the world’s softest fabric for New York’s most cuddly Babies, Kids, and Toddlers, providing you with:
- Softest TRU-Pima® and Pima Cotton Fabrics from our very own Textile Mill and Yarn Spinning House.
- All-Natural, Organic, and Sustainable Textiles for Infantwear and Kidswear
- Chemical-Free Baby Products: Phalate Free, Chromium Free, and More Sustainable Features.
- Expert Sewers who know how to manage the small operations required in baby garments!
- A Design Team familiar with the restrictions and regulations regarding children’s sleepwear and infant wear in USA and Europe.
Our team can help you bring to life your brand’s next collection for Kidswear or Infant wear, right here in NYC.
In-Stock Fabrics, Apparel, & Blank T-Shirts
Looking to private-label and customize Quality, Pima Cotton T-shirts, Tank Tops, Sweaters, and Basics right here in New York? Urth Blanks is a full collection of Pima Cotton, everyday basics that you can use as a blank pallet for your brand: Customize Your T-Shirt or Basic today with Screen Printing, Embroidery, Chenille, ThermoWelding, Laser, and More!
Urth Blanks promises:
- No minimums.
- Top quality Pima Cotton
- Daily Shipments / Short Lead Times
- Secure Payment Options
- Ability to grow and scale! No Need to look for a new supplier when your brand grows and starts to require custom apparel design and manufacturing.
- Telas Project Fabric Options: Unique fabrics options that provide you a fashion forward, simple method to add screen print or embroidery.
This New York Designer partnered with Urth Apparel to Launch his curated dream brand.
Urth Apparel Academy
Join Our Newsletter
Schedule a Free Consultation
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how Economist can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.