Fashion Designer or
Apparel Manufacturer in Sydney?
Urth Apparel Sydney offers product development, design, sourcing, pattern making, and full-package manufacturing.
Our global team spans 4 Continents and we serve Fortune 500 brand, big-box retailers, streetwear Start-Up Brands, and small-batch, Haute Couture Designers with the same quality, commitment, and excellence.
We Love Fashion. You do too?
Tell Us About Your Brand:
Looking For a Technical Fashion Designer in Sidney?
Need a reliable fashion designer, backed by premier, humble, and hard-working global apparel-manufacturer? Our creative product development team can propose a new collection for your boutiques and help you in sourcing the proper fabrics for your style.
If you have an idea you want to discuss, come to meet our fashion design team right here in Sidney who can assist with:
- Collection Ideation
- Creative Fashion Design
- Flat Sketches and Fashion Illustration
- Trend Forecasting
- Creative Product Development
- Target Market Analysis
- Start-Up Financial Planning
You can be a new designer thinking about how to start a fashion brand or an established brand that needs a trusted apparel manufacturing factory. Either way, shoot us a message so we can schedule an appointment. Now just grab a cab, we are waiting for you!!
Sourcing new Fabrics, Textiles, and Trims and Findings in Sidney?
Love touching and feeling new fabrics? We do! In fact, our sourcing and design teams do this every day and visit the world’s leading trade shows just to find the latest innovations in fabric and textile. Let us help you choose the best fabrics for each garment.
- Textile Analysis
- Trims & Findings
- Custom Textile Development
- Custom Yarn Development
- TRU-Pima: The World’s most genuine Pima Cotton
- Fabric Dyeing & Washing
- Textile Innovation Laboratory to help you create a unique fabric for your unique brand!
Pattern Making service in Sidney?
What is a Pattern? What is a block? What are they for? Don’t worry about it. We got your back. We can guide you in pattern making, grading, and marker making. Oops, don’t forget how important is plotting your patterns correctly.
Your pattern is the heart and soul of your garment. Here at Urth Apparel, we use the latest software and our pattern makers are perfectionists – working for your collection until the fit is perfect.
Have our Pattern Makers support you into taking to life the perfect garment. You design, we pattern for you. How easy is that?
Need Sampling and Prototyping in Sidney?
So you’re one of those! You created your own tech packs and patterns. Now you just need the best cut and sew production line to help you sample and prototype your next design? No problem! We can help with:
- Expert Sewers – We ensure a minimum of 20 Years Experience!
- Safe and Precise Cutters – A Cutter’s Must!
- Specialized Production Lines
- Engineers specialized in standardizing your production line for precise and accurate quality, whether it’s one piece or 100,000 pieces per style
- A sewing team who will advise you on how to be ready for production.
In a blink of an eye, our cut and sew team can have you ready to present your collection in Sidney next Fall.
Exciting, isn’t it?
Small Batch Manufacturing
At Urth Apparel, our founders believe that we should help all types of brands: small brands, start-ups, medium-sized brands, bridge collection, designers, haute couture designers, and big-box retailers. In other words, we say NO! to discrimination.
Our team can help you with:
- No MOQ’s – No Minimum Order Quantity
- Product Development and Fashion Design
- World-Class Sewing – whether you’re making one piece of 100,000
- Humility – Our Team knows how to help first-time design entrepreneurs and expert designers alike.
We are humble and hungry to work hard for your brand. It doesn’t matter your pedigree, we want to collaborate with amazing people who believe in us and who we can give our all too!
Established brands know how hard it is to take a new clothing idea and successfully take it to market. At Urth Apparel, our Enterprise Manufacturing team is specialized in Enterprise level brands and clients. Our Enterprise team understands what it means to represent an important brand, whose recognition is world-wide and critically acclaimed, thus relying on:
- Dedicated Account Executives to Serve Your Account 24/7
- On-Time Delivery & Global Logistics
- Uniform Quality on Unit 1 through Unit 100,000
- Vertically Integrated Apparel Manufacturing
- Transparency and Sustainability
- Intellectual Property Rights Protection
Choosing your apparel manufacturer can make or break your brand. Choose Good People.
Urth Apparel is a global team of passionate creatives who love making garment.
For us, Quality, Durability, and Sustainability are a MUST!
Our design team can help you source the coolest fabrics from our Telas Project Collection – a knit fabric innovation lab that is always releasing new fabrics for high-end, sustainable brands.
Many of the hottest brands in Sidney turn to our Textile Mill first, so come see why. But, Shhh…We regard client privacy, so that’s all we can say!
- Tops & T-shirts
- Dresses & Skirts
- Sweatshirts & Hoodies
- Pants & Shorts
- Onesies & Bodies
- Swim Shorts and Bikinis
- And Much More……
Schedule a Free Meet & Greet with a Brand Adviser from Urth Apparel.
Capsule Collection and Runway Designers
Realising a new collection takes a lot of passion, creativity and work! But no worries, we have got your back!
Our Sidney sourcing department can help you source luxury raw materials, while our Milano based fashion design team can help with elegant, chic, and edgy menswear and womenswear, as well as suiting, shirting, and women’s dresses, runway, and haute couture.
- Italian Fashion Designers with 5+ Years of Experience minimum
- Strong Sourcing team who travels and visits all major trade shows for your brand
- Sewers with over 20+ Years of Experience
- Expertise in Ready to Wear and Streetwear garments for Designer and Bridge Collections alike
- Outsource your production needs to a team that cares and knows how to make your vision come to life.
Ready to present your next collection? Call us today to get started.
Baby Line? Meet the world’s softest Pima Cotton
The European and the USA Kidswear and Infantwear brands trust our Peruvian team in for their apparel manufacturing, where these garments are a signature of our clothing design and production facility in Peru.
Our Sourcing Department can help you choose a TRU-Pima Cotton, Lyocell, or Modal to create the world’s softest fabric for Sidney’s most cuddly Babies, Kids, and Toddlers, providing you with:
- Softest TRU-Pima and Pima Cotton Fabrics from our very own Textile Mill and Yarn Spinning House
- All-Natural, Organic, and Sustainable Textiles for Infantwear and Kidswear
- Chemical-Free Baby Products: Phalate Free, Chromium Free, and More Sustainable Features
- Pluri-annual Experienced Sewers who know how to manage the small operations required in baby garments!
- A Fashion Design Team familiar with the restrictions and regulations regarding children’s Sleepwear and Infantwear all across the globe.
Our Team can help you bring to life your brand’s next collection for Kidswear or Infantwear, right here in Sidney.
Long-Lasting, Quality Garments
Looking to private-label and customize T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Sweaters, and Others right here in Sidney!? Urth Blanks is a full collection for Every Day Basics.
This program allows you to personalize your selected Basic today with a cute Screen Printing, Embroidery, Chenille, Plastisol, Laser, Heat Transfer and More!!!
By choosing this Option we ensure:
- No MOQ’s – No Minimum Order Quantity
- Top-quality Pima Cotton: The World’s most genuine Cotton quality
- Daily Shipments & Short Lead Times
- Secure Payment Options
- Ability to grow and scale! No Need to look for a new supplier when your brand grows and starts to require custom apparel design and manufacturing
Our Urth Blanks garments are realized in the finest TRU-Pima Cotton. Come touch yourself the fantastic feel of Pima Cotton fibers.
Check also our Telas Project Fabric Options, that provide you a fashion-forward, simple method to add screen print or embroidery to a basic garment realized in a textile of your choice.
This Australian Designer partnered with Urth Apparel to Launch his curated dream brand.
Urth Apparel Academy
Join Our Newsletter
Schedule a Free Consultation
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how Economist can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.